Please note that individual forums may have their own unique rules. Those per-forum rule sets should be considered as in-addition to these rules.
A. General Rules
- The Fellowship Hall is about the free exchange of ideas, whether it be the discussion of the Christian Gospel, politics, or unbelief. Be welcoming of diverse ideas, be willing to learn, challenge others, and accept being challenged by others.
- Use the "report this post" (!) button to let moderators know that a post may violate one of these rules. Don't take it upon yourself to police rule-breaking posts.
- You are encouraged to build friendships and fellowship here. Abuse of the private messaging system, including by not limited to sexual harassment, will not be tolerated.
- Please do not link to warez, cracks, pirated media, or any other material that does not respect copyright. Illegal material of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Linking off-site is allowed, provided the link is either in your signature or is relevant to the topic at hand. All NSFW or NSFL links of any kind must be marked as such.
- Blatant spam will be deleted.
- All rules apply to forum posts as well as private messages.
- The Fellowship Hall Team is responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of these rules. Warnings and bans or placement on the moderation queue will be utilized as necessary to run the site smoothly.
- Attempts to evade bans or moderation queue will result in further discipline. Rick has final say and may be contacted if you have any questions.
- Rules are subject to change at any time.